Quality and safety policy
At FRUTIHELEN SAS, we are committed to the continuous improvement of management systems and the satisfaction of stakeholders, through safe and quality products, therefore we give priority to:
- Continuously improve the performance of Quality, Safety and Health management systems at work.
- Comply with the legal requirements related to the Quality Management, Safety and Health Safety systems at work.
- Select and maintain suppliers that guarantee raw materials and reliability services.
- Continuously improve environmental practices with the aim of making rational use of resources.
- Constantly strengthen the competence of the human team of the organization and the internal and external communication of the interested parties.
- Ensure the safety and health of the people in the organization.
- Obtain profitability levels adjusted to the current market situation.
General quality objectives
- Meet the goals of the proposed management indicators
- Satisfy customers by delivering safe and quality products on time and on a full-time basis
- Evaluate and track the performance of suppliers and contractors
- Improve the infrastructure of the organization, harmonized with compliance with environmental requirements
- Improve staff performance and competence
- Execute and verify Resolution 0312:2019 SG SST
- Ensure the sustainability of the organization
Social and Environmental Responsibility
SOCIAL: We hire personnel for our manufacturing plant and for our own crops, both women heads of household and peasants in the region, who benefit economically for the sustenance of their families.
ENVIRONMENTAL: The organic waste generated in the fruit pulp production process is being reused:
- The fruit seeds go to an agri-environmental foundation that grows fruit trees for home gardens and reforestation in the region.
- Other organic waste is transformed to be used in composting and ecological use processes.
- We use 100% renewable energy. Our machinery and freezing equipment are environmentally friendly.
- At FRUTIHELEN SAS we generate social and environmental value to our planet.
Quality and safety management systems
Our organization belongs to the sector of the food industry, therefore it welcomes and meets the following requirements:
CUSTOMER AND LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
- Product Safety
- On-time and full-time deliveries
- Quality characteristics agreed in the technical product sheets.
- Decree 60:2002 and NTC 5830:2010 HACCP
- Resolution 2674: 2013 Good Manufacturing Practices
- NTC 5468:2007 Juices, nectars, purees (pulps) and fruit concentrates.
- Resolution 3929 of 2013: Sanitary requirements for fruits and their derivatives.
- Resolution 4506 of 2013: Maximum levels of food contaminants
Measurement, analysis and improvement
Management indicators have been established in the processes, in order to measure their performance and demonstrate the capacity they have to achieve the planned results.
The effectiveness of data collection and analysis is ensured to ensure effective compliance with customer requirements.
To ensure the proper implementation, maintenance and improvement of the Quality and Safety Management System, preventive actions, corrective actions, internal quality audits, Reviews by management are carried out and statistical and/or administrative tools are used for data analysis and decision making.
The opportunity for improvement has been key to meeting all customer requirements and increasing customer satisfaction; we have not only limited it to the reactive actions of the system, such as corrective actions or data analysis, but to the implementation of improvement projects related to the improvement in infrastructure, the acquisition of new equipment and machinery for the production plant.
In addition, certain initiatives have been taken to carry out improvement projects that tend to strengthen the Quality and Safety Management System and in our specific case expand our market with international projection.